Fabliau
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

free dating site - Looking for a change

Siirry alas

free dating site  - Looking for a change Empty free dating site - Looking for a change

Viesti  NewSouth Su Heinä 24, 2011 10:24 pm

Geelong dating - Looking to have fun My name is Ingrid HUBERT free dating site  - Looking for a change Sydney1 free dating site  - Looking for a change Sydney2 free dating site  - Looking for a change Sydney3 free dating site  - Looking for a change Sydney4 Because i do, and i have a very high sex drive, but i am very busy with my job, my hours are not normal and i am too busy to go to bars and do the whole single scene. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site: so contact me there We can go out and if I like you it will lead to more! PS Age or race isnt that important as long as you look good! 100% free dating site Townsville-Thuringowa free online dating Canberra-Queanbeyan online dating free dating site Sunshine Coast online dating I try to live life to the fullest... I try not to owrry about things that I can not control... I do not have time for games and drama. I am a very simple person. I am not materialistic at all!! Just be real with me and I will be real with you! Hi I'm a sweet girl looking for a good time! I'm new to online dating so if you think you can show me the ropes, I would be interested! I do yoga so I'm pretty flexible. Wink Let me know if you want to see pics! I am not looking for any eomtional tiea. You must be mature, clean, DD free NO STD's Pic is a mus.t if you can't afford a little time and some gas then you are not what I am looking for.. Ps I am very good looking. I am looking to find a great ( MAN ) to spend some of my time with. Just lolking to have a great time and mzke sweet memories for a while. Nothing too serious right now. A guy to hookup with that isnt too clingy. I'm looking fro someone to share in life's experiences such as taking a trip to Hawaii or just curling up on the couch watching a scary movie. He should not be afraid to ask me to dance even if there is no music. He has to love more in life than video games and computers. I am looking for a man who is a principled individual,one who believes that character does not have a short shelf life. I am seeking someone with a strong sense of self and a sense of direction. It is also important for the person to be a communicator. I dont think thats too much to ask.

NewSouth
Vierailija

Takaisin alkuun Siirry alas

Takaisin alkuun

Oikeudet tällä foorumilla:
Et voi vastata viesteihin tässä foorumissa